“Your Re-Couture Fashion House”
Deja Vu Consignment
Preferred and suggested method is to schedule a Closet Cleanse Consultation to better evaluate your “best” items for “most” efficient sales.
- Email pictures to [email protected]. We will review your items- if the right fit- we will set an appointment.
- We view a maximum of 15 “Wish List” items. (Wish List items = Haute demand. Please email pictures for review, make sure to include the label and size.)
- We accept designer and vintage clothing and accessories. Quality and clean. Clothing must be brought in on hangers (sweater exception) and ready to be displayed.
- Display period 3-6 months. We reserve the right to remove or retain at any time. If you select a “pick-up” at the end of the contract term, YOU MUST CALL US FOR PICK-UP WITHIN THE TIMEFRAME.
- Price is set based on fair market RESALE value- a formula w/comps. Discounts and special sales are common – Deja Vu reserves the right to adjust the price at will unless other agreed upon.
- The SPLIT is as follows: Deja Vu – 60% / Consignor – 40%. If you use Deja Vu credit the split is 50% / 50%.
- Please check the status of your account here.
+++ No limits/photos required for Closet Cleanse Clients, or donation clients, and we can provide a tax slip. Ask about the perks.
See what they’re saying
Read a past review from a Closet Cleanse Customer…
“Life-changing! That may sound over the top for a closet cleanse, but not when it is Golnesa bringing her experience, guidance, magic, and firm (but kind) hand to giving you control over your closet. After my closet cleanse transformation with Golnesa, my previously chaotic mornings became easy, timely, and even fun! And, she teaches you how to maintain the new order. Investing in a closet cleanse with Golnesa is an investment in your own self-care and peace of mind. She is worth every penny and more!”